Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Challenge #201 - Back to School

Happy September all!  As a high school teacher, it's my first day of full classes today, so I thought it fitting to issue a Back to School challenge for you.

I want to see any school-related image on your project (apple, ruler, paper, books, etc).

This is more of an end-of-the-school year card, but I couldn't help but share it.  I saw it on Pinterest a LONG time ago, and of course didn't Pin it (d'uh).  Super easy to make with some circle punches, scallop scissors or border punch, and some book print.  You could easily change the sentiment (I printed mine from Word).  Perhaps, "Whooo's looking forward to a great year?"

Check out what the rest of the DT created,
then link up your "school" project below!
:) Tammy

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the challenge! Great designs by the DT!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    Please visit my challenge blog: 613 Avenue Create at
    http://avenue613.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge. Such big eyes on that owl! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute owl. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Challenge ! So glad I found you , I am now a follower ! Great designs !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a fun challenge!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete