Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Challenge #230 - Bling It Up!

I am in the mood for a little bit of sparkle, so I want to see some bling on your projects this week!  Show me some gems, sequins, etc. on your card, layout or project.

Here is my inspiration for you.



I found this clear little acrylic purse in my stash so I started by running it through the Cuttlebug and embossing it with a sweet flower print. Then I added some pretty blue gemstones to the center of each flower!

Since it is clear and I didn't fill it with anything yet, it didn't photograph too well :(  But it really is darling in person and I hope it inspires you to bling it up this week!  If you do, be sure to link up your sparkly creation below and we will visit your blog.

And don't forget to top by each of the Girlfriend's blogs for more inspiration.


5 comments:

  1. That purse is so cute! Love the idea of embossing it and adding the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of embossing your little acrylic purse and your gemstones too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome challenge & I had fun making my creation! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clear purse with all of the bling on it. With the seam binding and tag, it is just super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh, I linked before I got my card posted. I'm #40, if you'd like to remove my name. I won't be ready to link for a few hours. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete