Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Challenge #271 ~ Sparkle and Shine

Hello all and welcome to a new challenge at Little Red Wagon.

 It's Heather here and I will be your hostess this week.  First off, let me welcome our two new girlfriends, Collette and Susie, to our team.  Please visit them along with all the other girlfriends to see what they have created. 

 My challenge for you is to "SPARKLE AND SHINE" ~ feel free to interpret this any way you like. This is the last of my "inherited" challenge choices from a previous DT member but I chose to take the theme literally and I used a number of mediums on my card that sparkle and shine ~ glitter paper, stickles, Wink of Stella clear pen, along with lots of bling ~ resulting in a card that sparkles and shines.


Can't wait to get a chance to visit all of you as you link up your projects here this week.  I want to see you "SPARKLE AND SHINE".  I will be back on Tuesday with my top picks.  

Hugs, Heather


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added my entry. There are some fabulous makes from the DT this week - thanks for the inspiration

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx so much for the fun challenge! Happy New Year to all of you at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added my entry for this awesome challenge. Love the DT examples!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always challenge for great things.Keep challenging!

    ReplyDelete