Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Challenge #302 - Vellum

Hello Everyone

I'm so excited to be hosting my first Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!! :)  This is challenge #302 and it's to use vellum on your card.

I hope you will join me and the Girlfriends and participate in this week's challenge!  

I have been using vellum on many of my projects lately and love the softness it adds to projects.  It's a great way to add dimension as well as softening up some of those really vibrant patterned papers that we all love but are sometimes too much to use on our projects.

This is the card I created for this 'Vellum' challenge.  I used vellum to add dimension to my cloud layers on this card.  All the stamps and dies are from Lawn Fawn. My birds and bee were coloured with my Copic markers.  I hope my card as well as the cards from the Girlfriends inspires you to create cards using vellum and sharing them with us !!! :)

Thanks and Happy Scrappin'! :)
Mandy





2 comments:

  1. Oh Mandy I love your card! I like the vellum clouds! Your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and great card, Mandy!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete