Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Challenge #304 ~ A Colour Challenge:Pink, Turquoise, Green

Good Wednesday Morning.  Welcome to a new week for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon.  It's Heather here and I am your hostess this week.  The challenge is something we have not had in a long time, a colour one.  Use pink, turquoise and green on a card.  I picked these three as they are three of my favourite colours.  You can add some kind of neutral or even another colour as long as these three are the main focus.

I coloured up Mini Birthday Fhiona from Your Next Stamp with coloured pencils on a tag added to the card.  I used some Cuttlebug Embossing folders to give the colours some depth.  A few faux flowers and voila, a cute birthday card.


Please take the time to visit the other girlfriends, see their cards and leave them some love.  Then come back here and link up a project of your own using PINK, TURQUOISE AND GREEN.  I will be back with my top picks on Tuesday and promise to visit each of your blogs.

Have a GREAT day.

Hugs, Heather

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute Heather! I love the colors you chose for the challenge this week! I love the little girl stamp you used, I really need to visit Your Next Stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! I have such a hard time with color challenges LOL But I went for it! Definitely a challenge for me! Love yours.. Love that little girl! So cute! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete