Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Fall Y'All! - Little Red Wagon Challenge #308

Hello this week I'm Hosting our challenge at Little red Wagon and I think it's going to be a fun one for you! I chose a Fall theme, so you can make anything you want using some Fall colors, a Fall stamp, whatever you like. I love this time of year and hope you enjoy it too and join us this week! I have posted all my info on the products I used on my blog here: http://www.thepapercutters.blogspot.com
I look forward to seeing all of your Fall projects and if you need a little inspiration just click on the Girlfriends blogs listed over in the right side.
When you are ready to post your project just click on the link button below and that's it! I will pick a favorite and post it next Tuesday.

Thanks for joining us!
Donna








4 comments:

  1. Donna, your card is soooo stinkin' CUTE!!!! Love it😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is fantastic! Love the papers.. that image is so cute!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the cutest image on your autumn card!! Love your beautiful coloring and the gorgeous patterned papers!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge and fabulous DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete