Wednesday, June 19, 2013

#190 Cardstock Capers!

Hi there, Jayne here hosting this weeks challenge.

Following on from Rosanne's challenge last week to use 3 or more patterned papers, I decided that this weeks task was obvious.........use only cardstock - no patterned paper in there at all!

Simple, until I actually came to complete the challenge myself!

Fortunately I was saved by a sheet of stickers and an embossing folder, both of which have been hiding in my stash for quite some time.


Hopefully you will get a chance to join in with this weeks challenge and link up below......I'm looking forward to seeing some crafty cardstock creations!

If you're looking for inspiration, don't forget to check out what the other Girlfriends came up with this week.
Have fun.

4 comments:

  1. Great challenge & thanks for the opportunity to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge. Thanks for the opportunity. Sorry for the first upload - it's an old card that was filled in automatically. #29 is my entry for this week.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this no patterned paper challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Fun challenge, but I kept having to stop myself from reaching for my patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete